New checkpoints in United States, Italy and Germany. Changes to existing checkpoints.
Uptrends will be adding new checkpoints in the following cities:
- Rochester, NY (United States) 126.96.36.199
- San Diego, CA (United States) 188.8.131.52
- Milan (Italy) 184.108.40.206
- Hamburg (Germany) 220.127.116.11
The new monitoring stations will automatically appear in your settings. If you have selected all checkpoints, Uptrends will automatically add the new checkpoints to your settings.
Additionally, we are going to add an extra IP-address to our checkpoint in Washington, D.C. (USA) and will make some changes within our network of existing checkpoints:
- Extra IP-address to our checkpoint in Washington, D.C. (USA) 18.104.22.168
- One of our IP-addresses in Chicago, IL (USA) will be changed from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- The IP-addresses in Dublin (United Kingdom) will be changed from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- Checkpoint Los Angeles-2 (USA; 220.127.116.11) will be merged with Los Angeles (USA). If you use this checkpoint, our new checkpoint in San Diego (USA; 18.104.22.168) will automatically take over.
If you use our IP addresses in your Web Analytics account or firewall settings, we advise you to update this as soon as possible. A complete overview of all our monitoring stations can be found on our list of monitoring stations including their IP addresses .