Support- and Sales Assistant
- Department: Sales and Support
- Location: Beverly, MA area
Uptrends is a leading provider of global website, transaction, server and SLA monitoring services. With our remote-intelligence technology, we conduct performance monitoring for enterprises and service providers worldwide. Our clients’ environments are monitored across the globe by our network of monitoring stations. We serve our customers from our offices in Boston, Amsterdam and Düsseldorf. To better serve our expanding market and established customer base, we are currently seeking a Support- and Sales assistant for our new office, which will be located in Beverly, MA (or surrounding areas). This will be a position that combines technical customer support activities, with assisting our North American sales division.
Reporting to the Sales Director for North America, as well as working closely with our support and development teams in Europe, the Support- and Sales Assistant is expected to handle customer support requests and calls, implement web transactions for our customers, and to share sales related responsibilities with our sales department. This unique combination offers a varied position that operates on a considerable technical level, as well as practical sales- and support related interaction with our customers.
- Handle first-line customer support calls. Actively deal with sales- and support requests while working closely with our sales- and support department.
- Implement web transaction scripts as part of our transaction engineering team.
- Helping new prospects with setting up and testing their trial/evaluation of our services.
- Demonstrating system capabilities.
- Providing sales support for new and existing customers.
- Assisting our marketing department in creatively writing press releases and other marketing related content.
- Helping to further expand our US sales office and organization
- 3+ years customer support experience in the software/internet industry
- Working independently, as well as part of a team
- Solid understanding of hosted Web-based solutions
- Basic understanding of internet protocols and networking
- Strong computer applications skills (Windows, MS Office, CRM, Internet applications)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
What we offer
- Work for a fast paced dynamic organization
- Interesting and innovative services to sell
- Challenging technological environment and technical problem solving, combined with sales activities and creative writing and marketing initiatives
- Excellent compensation structure
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
To send an email to Niels Brinkman, please use our contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.