- Transaction Monitoring with a real browser
- Monitoring frequency of 1 - 60 minutes
- Ability to monitor unlimited steps
- Can log in, click on links, fill in forms, perform content checks, etc.
- Fill in date-dependent values and search for dynamic keywords
- Transaction Recorder: Quickly record and upload transactions to your account. A powerful tool that lets you capture all the actions performed in a browser... totally free!
- Transaction Recorder supports AJAX-enabled websites
- Divide the transaction into steps, give each step its own name
- Save the recording for future editing
- View the load time of each step in the Uptrends reports
- Receive alerts when a transaction step is not working or is slow
- Detect performance issues
- Also monitors secure sites
- Cookie caching/hiding
- Select unlimited checkpoints without added fees
- Free transaction consulting to create or modify your transactions
- Web Performance Monitoring with a genuine browser: The timing of each element is exactly as it happens in your own browser!
- Timing for each element is exactly as it happens in your browser
- Monitor frequency 1 - 60 minutes
- Monitor each element of the HTML page, including style sheets, images, and first- and third-party scripts
- Waterfall chart of all elements embedded in a page to help analyze the performance of your website and show you which element slows down your page
- Check for the maximum size (in bytes) of the entire page, including all downloaded page elements
- Check for the maximum size (in bytes) for a single page element (e.g., script, image or style sheet)
- Content match
- Load time limits for the entire page
- Check for errors on page elements (e.g. missing images)
- Generate errors when failure occurs with a certain percentage of page elements. For example, give an alert when at least 10% of the page’s elements fail
- The ability to ignore errors for elements that come from external websites, for example, an external web analytics or ad server script
- Include/exclude third-party content with our advanced third party monitoring functionalities
- Extensive insights into the load time, error codes, file size and many more details of your website on domain group level.
- Can also monitor secured pages