Do you become our new Customer Representative?Apply via our contact page
Are you a dynamic and customer friendly account manager, customer manager or sales representative? Are you more than just about the sale? Are you about making good business relationships with your customers and helping them solve their business problems? If you are a great salesperson with SaaS experience you may want to join our sales team. Join one of the fastest growing industries, website monitoring. This fast paced and exciting industry will allow you to have a wealth of prospects that need website monitoring, both internal and external, to allow them to make sure they are making money on their ecommerce websites. No lack of prospects.
Uptrends is a leader in the website monitoring market place with over 15,000 users and many of the world’s largest companies. Join one of the fastest growing companies and enjoy a fun sales culture that will allow you to use all of your sales skills to make a lot of money. Salary plus an unlimited commission plan and a 401K plan offered.
Uptrends has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Boca Raton, FL. and Wakefield, MA. Uptrends is a leading global provider of website, server and network performance and uptime monitoring services. All delivered from the cloud. Uptrends also offers customers real end user monitoring. We also offer application monitoring, mobile monitoring, multi browser monitoring and advanced availability monitoring.
SaaS software, IT sales or hosting/cloud services sales experience needed. We are currently seeking a customer sales representatives for our Boca Raton, FL. office. This individual will play a crucial role in helping to continue our unprecedented growth. You will be working with customers to renew their paid subscriptions and also upselling and finding new business within our customer base. Most of the sales are done by phone, email and live chat.
- Work with customers to make sure they are satisfied with the Uptrends products.
- Assist current customers with account questions.
- Achieve/exceed quota.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting data and forecast using Salesforce.
- Participate in marketing campaigns, industry shows, seminars and call campaigns to find new business with existing customers.
- Provide thought leadership, demonstrate excellent team work, and bring high energy and enthusiasm to your team.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition and best practices.
- Ability to work with our technical teams, marketing and support teams to provide our customers with the highest level of support.
- Must be able to build personal business relationships with customers.
- Learn the Uptrends SaaS software.
- Deliver professional presentations to key clients.
- Minimum of one year of successfully selling SaaS software, IT sales or hosting/cloud services experience.
- Proven ability to meet/exceed quotas selling complex solutions.
- Understanding of cloud software solutions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self starter and ability to work independently when needed.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree or degree in related field.
Please apply via our contact form.