Monitor website uptime
Start to monitor website uptime, and be the first to know in the event of downtime.
- Do you know the uptime of your website?
- Do you know if all the applications on your website are working?
- Do you know the response times from where your visitors, customers and users are located?
- Do you know what kinds of errors your visitors see?
It is easy to get started. Simply sign up for a free 4-week trial, and start to monitor website uptime within 5 minutes. The trial is totally risk-free, and no credit card details are required. Uptrends is a leading provider of uptime monitor services for websites, with offices in the U.S. and Europe. Thousands of customers rely on our service to monitor website uptime.
When you monitor website uptime with Uptrends, you will be the first to know in the event downtime occurs. Uptrends can alert you and your co-workers immediately when your website is not available or is slow to respond. Uptrends can send alerts to your mobile phone as well as by e-mail, RSS and IM. You can easily define who among your contacts should receive alerts, what kinds of alerts they should be and when your contacts should get them.
The advantages of our service being right when you monitor website uptime
- Advanced and affordable service to monitor website uptime
- Software as a service, with no software installation required
- Extensive reports about uptime, load time and error types
- E-mail reports delivered daily, weekly or monthly
- Alerts via SMS, e-mail, IM and RSS
- Route cause analysis, including snapshots
- Real-time website uptime monitor service
- Escalation levels
- Define maintenance
- Log files from each check stored for 90 days
- Full-page check monitoring
- Transaction monitor service, with the ability to monitor multiple steps
- Free customer support included
A fully redundant network that lets you reliably monitor website uptime
Uptrends is able to monitor website uptime from different checkpoints around the world. We have checkpoints in major cities throughout countries on each continent. When a monitoring station registers downtime, another monitoring station will perform a double-check. You will never have to worry about getting a false alert.