Web Performance measurement
Recent findings indicate 47 percent of consumers expect an e-commerce page to load in 2 seconds or less and 40 percent will abandon a website if the loading takes more than 3 seconds. For sites other than retail such as corporate sites, blogs or news, a user waits an average of 5 seconds for a page to load before taking their business elsewhere. So if you do not use web performance measurement software to monitor the performance of your website, you will not be aware if your website is slow in loading. This can lead to the loss of (potential) customers, goodwill and most importantly, revenue.
Uptrends is a leading global provider of website monitoring services designed to ensure that your website and online transactions are always available and performing like expected. With the web performance measurement software from Uptrends, you have a flexible hosted web site monitoring service that lets you quickly identify and diagnose downtime and errors. Uptrends continually monitors the performance of your website, web shop or web applications from the end-user perspective by simulating real visitors through the use of our extensive global monitoring network with over 100 checkpoints located on every continent and in all major cities. In the event a website failure occurs, Uptrends will take a screenshot of the error, perform an automatic trace route, report the error from the checkpoint where it was recorded and provide you with detailed error log files.
Start within minutes with the web performance measurements with Uptrends. Sign up for a free 4 week trial.
Why is Uptrends the obvious choice as web performance measurement tool
We give your 10 reasons why Uptrends is the web performance measurement tool for your website:
1. No software installation required. Easy to configure. Up-and-running within 1 minute
2. Largest global monitoring network available. 100+ checkpoints worldwide
3. Monitor real-time URLs, transactions, applications from a user’s perspective
4. Monitor just a single URL, or add unlimited multiple steps of website pages with Uptrends Transaction Monitoring
5. Receive instant notifications by email, SMS, RSS or IM when an error with occurs
6. Detailed online and email performance reports for quick and thorough analyzes.
7. Free access to screenshots of every error recorded to allow for easy diagnosis of issues
8. Powerful control panel with user-defined alert, escalation and maintenance settings
9. Infinite array of configurable reports which are easily exported by email, PDF or Excel
10. Offices in both the US and Europe offering you free customer support
Website Monitoring beyond web performance measurement
Uptrends’ remote Website Monitoring services help you to monitor, diagnose and report on the accessibility and performance of your website. When your website experiences downtime or excessive page load times, you'll receive an instant alert via e-mail, SMS, RSS or Instant Messenger. Uptrends will also take a screenshot of the site-error, perform automatic trace routes, report the error from a specific checkpoint and provide detailed error log files to improve your website performance and prevent future issues. The detailed online and email reports will help you identify and solve issues quickly.
Sign up and start the web performance measurement of your website with Uptrends
Uptrends continues to serve as a leading provider of server, website, transactions and SLA monitoring services for over 2500 satisfied customers in 45 countries. Uptrends has offices in both the US and Europe which allows you to capitalize on our free support, which is based in several time zones. Signup for a free 4 week trial account and start the web performance measurement of your website within minutes. Software installation is not required nor are credit card details requested.