This is what we offer you
A gross starting salary up to a maximum of € 5,500 per month.
An annual contract, followed by an open-ended contract.
Of course, reimbursement for your travel expenses whether you come by car or train.
A bonus in the form of an extra month’s salary with the achievement of targeted profits.
A brand new (development) laptop, and a company smartphone (of your choice, of course).
Work from Alphen aan den Rijn with two days working at home on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
A budget and five days for continued training courses of your choice.
Every office day you enjoy a (free) extensive lunch buffet, and the fruit basket is all yours.
Visit at least two tech conferences per year with your team. That makes us all smarter.
A generous pension allowance that lets you do what you want. Everyone arranges it their way.
Three times a year, enjoy a technical evening (with pizza) to learn about all kinds of topics.
Space and support to grow.
What do you do as a DevOps Engineer at Uptrends?
You participate in the continued development of our web-monitoring platform. We’ve been developing the platform since 2007, and customers in 80 countries use Uptrends. We are now approaching the 5th version of the platform, and we are working on the revision of our monitoring engine based on Containers and a .NET Core.
Within Uptrends, we have a strong DevOps mentality. Developers bring their own software live and into production. After go-live, they remain involved in the proper functioning of that software. As a DevOps Engineer, you are part of this process.
You are also involved in…
…Designing and optimizing the build process and deployment environment by building DevOps tools for the integration of development and operations. You also monitor the quality of the build process and the processes related to release management. You also work and contribute to improving/renewing the technical architecture of the DevOps environment and lowering the threshold for implementing deployments. Ultimately, we strive for a continuous deployment environment. In addition, you are also responsible for the daily operational management of the central data centers and the 200 remote locations.
What makes this job interesting?
- You work on a web performance product for developers by developers.
- You work at the front of our product, you think about user interaction and design, but you also feel at home with C#.
- Your ideas immediately add value to the product.
- You are your own customer, making specifications directly accessible.
- Your team consists of eight dedicated developers and four support/operations engineers, each with their own specialty.
- You work in two-week sprints ending with a live release from production.
- You work using a clear roadmap for the coming six months.
- You work with a modern development platform consisting of Visual Studio 2019, ReSharper, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, Upsource, Selenium, and Trello.
Send us your resume and portfolio (website) via the button below. Do you have additional questions? Then contact Chantal Sauter (HR Advisor) via telephone number: 06 283 318 48. We look forward to your application!Apply now