This is what we offer you
Full-time employment with an excellent salary! At Uptrends, we love to travel. You get 25 vacation days that you can use how you see fit. Of course a reimbursement for your travel expenses. Whether you come by car or train. A bonus scheme in the form of an extra month of salary, if profit targets are achieved. A company laptop and a budget for your smartphone subscription. Working in Alphen aan den Rijn with 2-3 days from home in consultation with your team. A generous pension allowance that lets you do what you want. Everyone arranges it their way. Every office day you can enjoy a (free) extensive lunch buffet.
Full-time employment with an excellent salary!
At Uptrends, we love to travel. You get 25 vacation days that you can use how you see fit.
Of course a reimbursement for your travel expenses. Whether you come by car or train.
A bonus scheme in the form of an extra month of salary, if profit targets are achieved.
A company laptop and a budget for your smartphone subscription.
Working in Alphen aan den Rijn with 2-3 days from home in consultation with your team.
A generous pension allowance that lets you do what you want. Everyone arranges it their way.
Every office day you can enjoy a (free) extensive lunch buffet.
What does Uptrends actually do?
Uptrends is a SaaS monitoring platform, started in 2007.
Customers use our products to proactively monitor their websites, servers, or APIs, so they can fix errors faster and give their visitors a better digital experience.
One of the most important aspects is our worldwide checkpoint network. These are servers that automatically check at set intervals whether a website is still available, analyze how fast that website loads, or verify whether processes such as logging in, booking reservations, or payments still work properly.
There is much more; we would be happy to tell you all about it in our first conversation!
As a Junior Online Marketeer at Uptrends…
…you contribute to lead generation. These leads come to Uptrends primarily through the free trial of our products; anyone can test Uptrends for 30 days. With your input in various campaigns and with smart reports, you support the wider marketing and sales teams in achieving the objectives.
This is how that translates to your daily work
- Devise, generate and implement new online campaigns. Think of PPC via Google Ads, comparison sites such as Capterra, or partnership websites.
- Analyzing the conversion rate of our marketing website and devising plans to optimize it.
- Making reports on a monthly or weekly basis for our websites.
- Setting up and executing outbound marketing campaigns.
- Finding and maintaining contact with possible new partners (websites) with whom collaborations can be built.
- Optimizing and expanding our link building strategy.
- Support and advise the content team on SEO best practices, when building new marketing pages.
Who will be your new (direct) colleagues?
Uptrends is a Dutch company with around 50 employees. Our headquarters is located in Alphen aan den Rijn, centrally in the Randstad, with private parking, covered bicycle parking, and a five-minute walk from the station.
We also have offices in Germany, France, and the United States. Since a few years we are part of ITRS Group, based in London. In addition to contact with your Dutch colleagues, you’ll collaborate with colleagues in the wider ITRS Group marketing team. You’ll also work closely with stakeholders in other functions, including the sales teams in each geography, commercial operations and customer support.
The part of the ITRS Group global marketing team that focuses on Uptrends currently consists of four people. You work closely with an Online Marketer who focuses on PPC and SEO. In addition, you work together with two colleagues who are involved in website optimization and lead generation, design and content.
What makes this job interesting?
- Your work directly influences our (turnover) growth, as everything starts with generating leads.
- You play a crucial role in all global digital marketing activities.
- On the job training is continuously provided by our seniors (with a lot of B2B experience), with supplementary external training offered where appropriate as well.
- You get the opportunity and space to come up with ideas and implement them immediately.
- You work in an informal, international environment, with a mix of young talent and experienced colleagues.
- There is enough space for relaxation. At the office you play a game of pool, air hockey, table football or darts. We also regularly go out for dinner with the different teams, and participate in fun activities like go-kart racing.
Who is our ideal colleague?
- Passionate about (B2B) marketing and (internet) technology.
- Proactive with a focus on results and getting things done.
- Open to feedback and hungry to learn and progress.
- Well organised and able to manage complex projects.
- Keen attention to detail.
- You have a relevant HBO/WO (bachelor’s/master’s) degree.
- A few years experience in a similar or related role is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Speaks fluent Dutch and English.
We do not work with recruiters to fill our vacancies.