This is what we offer you
A gross starting salary up to a maximum of € 5,500 per month.
An annual contract, followed by an open-ended contract.
Of course, reimbursement for your travel expenses whether you come by car or train.
A bonus in the form of an extra month’s salary with the achievement of targeted profits.
A brand new (development) laptop, and a company smartphone (of your choice, of course).
Work from Alphen aan den Rijn with two days working at home on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
A budget and five days for continued training courses of your choice.
Every office day you enjoy a (free) extensive lunch buffet, and the fruit basket is all yours.
Visit at least two tech conferences per year with your team. That makes us all smarter.
A generous pension allowance that lets you do what you want. Everyone arranges it their way.
Three times a year, enjoy a technical evening (with pizza) to learn about all kinds of topics.
Space and support to grow into a lead developer, software architect, or product owner.
Are you looking for a challenging next step in your career as a Software Engineer? Are you looking for a technically challenging development environment, permanent work location, and collaboration with professional Software Engineers? Then keep reading about your options at Uptrends and apply!
What do you do as a Senior Software Engineer at Uptrends?
You participate in the continued development of our web-monitoring platform. We’ve been developing the platform since 2007, and customers in 80 countries use Uptrends. We are now approaching the 5th version of the platform, and we are working on the revision of our monitoring engine based on Containers and a .NET Core.
We are in the process of introducing more advanced data analysis techniques, such as anomaly detection and machine learning for alerting and root cause analysis. We are developing support for integrations with other service providers using webhooks through our API. Also, we plan to make our web applications more mobile friendly.
Additionally, you will keep yourself busy with:
- Designing and optimizing the tools used to transition products from development to operations.
- Monitor the quality of the development and release management process.
- Design and development of the revision of the system architecture.
Who is our ideal colleague?
- Someone who likes to build software.
- A skilled Full Stack Developer with knowledge of the Microsoft stack (knowledge of Java or another development platform is also welcome).
- Experience in a similar (senior) position.
- Broad knowledge of design patterns and architectures.
- An HBO (bachelor’s degree) or WO (master’s degree) in informatics or similar.
- An experienced developer capable of working independently to complete assignments.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English languages.
What makes the job interesting?
- You fill various roles within the scrum development team, such as front-end, back-end, full stack, cloud, and data analysis.
- Your ideas immediately add value to the product.
- You are your own customer making specifications immediately accessible.
- You direct a team of 18 dedicated developers each with their own specialty.
- You work in sprints of three weeks ending with a live release from production.
- You work using a clear six-month development roadmap.
- You work with a complete development suite including Visual Studio 2019, ReSharper, Teamcity, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, Upsource, Selenium, and Trello.
Send us your resume and portfolio (website) via the button below. Do you have additional questions? Then contact Chantal Sauter (HR Advisor) via telephone number: 06 283 318 48. We look forward to your application!Apply now