This is what we offer you
A gross starting salary up to a maximum of € 6,500 per month.
An annual contract, followed by an open-ended contract.
Of course, reimbursement for your travel expenses whether you come by car or train.
A bonus in the form of an extra month’s salary with the achievement of targeted profits.
A brand new (development) laptop and a company smartphone (of your choice, of course).
Work from Alphen aan den Rijn with two days working at home on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
A budget and five days for continued training courses of your choice.
Every office day you enjoy a (free) extensive lunch buffet, and the fruit basket is all yours.
Visit at least two tech conferences per year with your team. That makes us all smarter.
A generous pension allowance that lets you do what you want. Everyone arranges it their way.
Three times a year, enjoy a technical evening (with pizza) to learn about all kinds of topics.
Space and support to grow into a role such as Product Owner, or Manager Development.
What you do as a Software Architect at Uptrends
You participate in the continued development of our web-monitoring platform. We’ve been developing the platform since 2007, and customers in 80 countries use Uptrends. We are now approaching the 5th version of the platform, and we are working on the revision of our monitoring engine based on Containers and a .NET Core.
We are in the process of introducing more advanced data analysis techniques, such as anomaly detection and machine learning for alerting and root cause analysis. We are developing support for integrations with other service providers using webhooks through our API. Also, we plan to make our web applications more mobile friendly.
You will also be involved with…
…making technical and functional architecture choices. You follow the developments and trends in the world of SaaS, DevOps, big data, cloud technology, and web performance. You delve into customer feedback, and you are Product Owner for various sub-products. You also develop/build part of your time in the scrum team.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Someone who likes to build software.
- A skilled Full Stack Developer with knowledge of the Microsoft stack (knowledge of Java or another development platform is also welcome).
- Experience in a similar position.
- Broad knowledge of modern software architectures and web/cloud technology.
- Interested in following technological trends and developments.
- An HBO (bachelor’s degree) or WO (master’s degree) in computer science or similar.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
What makes this job interesting?
- You work on a web performance product for developers, by developers.
- You can play various roles within the development/scrum team, such as front-end, back-end, Full-Stack, cloud, and data analysis.
- Your ideas immediately add value to the product.
- You are your own customer, making specifications directly accessible.
- Your team consists of eight dedicated developers, each with its own specialty.
- You work in two-week sprints ending with a live release from production.
- You work via a clear roadmap for the coming 6 months.
- You work with a modern development platform consisting of Visual Studio 2019, ReSharper, Teamcity, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, Upsource, Selenium, and Trello.
Send us your resume and portfolio (website) via the button below. Do you have additional questions? Then contact Chantal Sauter (HR Advisor) via telephone number: 06 283 318 48. We look forward to your application!Apply now