All the data in the world will do you no good unless you can control the way it is presented. In this lesson you will learn about the various ways you can export your Uptrends website monitoring data, including scheduled reports!
What are my options for exporting data?
It is currently possible to export your Uptrends dashboard data, both default and custom (more on custom dashboards later) in a variety of formats, including downloading it via PDF or Excel (.xls), or sending a PDF or XLS file via e-mail.
How do I export my data via PDF or XLS?
Exporting your data in Uptrends is a snap!
- To start, navigate to the dashboard you would like to export within the Uptrends application.
- Once you are on the dashboard you’d like to export, click on the hamburger menu located in the grey Quick Action menu.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click on the appropriate button to select your method of export, which will begin to download immediately.
How do I schedule a report to be sent to me?
Scheduling a report works roughly the same way as exporting to PDF or XLS, with a few changes.
- Read #1-2 in “How do I export my data via PDF or XLS” listed above.
- Select “Schedule report” in the dropdown menu.
- When the configuration screen opens, you may then select the file type, active status, recurrence, time, and report period for your scheduled report. Click the green button when you are done.
How do I manage an existing scheduled report?
- To manage an existing scheduled report, or to download or send a report on-demand, go to the Dashboards dropdown menu, and select the button labeled .
- On this page you will see a full list of your scheduled reports, including information regarding: which dashboard they use, which operator created it, when it is scheduled, who receives it, when it will be sent next, and whether or not it is active.
- To edit a report, click on the highlighted dashboard name. You will then be brought to the scheduled report configuration page.
- To send a scheduled report on demand, click on the “Send now” link next to the report you wish you send.