Alerting is one of the core features in Uptrends' products. If a monitor check results in an error, an alert can be generated in the Uptrends app. An alert can then trigger sending a message to an operator by phone, sms, email and many other integrations. In order to make this happen you have to define the generation of alerts and messages for your monitors. You can do so by creating an alert definition.
The following articles contain more specific info on how to set up and troubleshoot alerting.
- Alerting: How does it work in general?
- Alerting hub: The place where it all comes together
- What are integrations?
- Which integrations do you support?
- Message credit usage
- Creating an alert definition
- Phone (voice) alert set-up
- Phone alert: Speech-friendly monitor names
- Testing alert messages
- Pausing alerts
- Custom integration set-up
- Alert escalation levels
- Alert reminders
- Alert permissions
- Customizing alert email subjects