Getting instant alerts when an error or downtime occurs is great, but there are times when you just don’t want to get them. To learn about how to temporarily pause alerts in Uptrends, read on…
How to Pause Alerts
It is possible to temporarily pause any or all alerts within your Uptrends account, using 1 of 2 ways: the All-Stop; which pauses all alerts in one click via the Account Overview Dashboard; and via your individual monitor settings.
You can also choose to set up a maintenance schedule if you’re looking to pause alerts on a scheduled basis.
Via an All-Stop
If you’re looking to quickly pause all of your alerts in one go…
- Log into your Uptrends account and hover over the tile in the Account Overview Dashboard.
- You will then see a red button appear, offering you to . Click it, and accept the prompt, to pause all alerts.
- To re-activate alerts, hover over the tile again, and click the green button to (you guessed it) restart all alerts.
Via Monitor Settings
This option is most useful if you are looking to temporarily pause alerts for one individual alert.
- Log into your Uptrends account.
- Click on the link, located beneath the dropdown menu.
- You will then see a list of monitors running in your account. Click on the one you’re looking to pause alerts for.
- The monitor settings wizard will appear – to activate/deactivate alerts for this monitor, click the checkbox marked .
- To save your changes, click the green button.