Is it possible to clear an error?
It is possible to clear individual monitor errors (both unconfirmed and confirmed) which are deemed incorrect or unwanted, by using thebutton in the popup.
- The error will be changed to an OK result, which is immediately visible in the dashboard.
- The appropriate uptime% data will also be changed, though it is possible that caching may delay the visibility of the change.
How to clear errors
- To clear an error in your account, log in, and go to the located within the dropdown menu.
- Click on the error that you wish to clear.
- A pop-up will appear, showing the . At the bottom of the pop-up there is a button labeled . Click it to clear the error.
Clearing errors in bulk
Sometimes you may want to clear errors for a specific time range (for example, several days of downtime). Rather than clearing each error out individually, we advise that you contact our support team by filing a support ticket, and provide them with the following data:
- The name of the monitor
- The time period in which errors should be cleared (include the start date + time, end date + time, according to the time zone set within your account)
Once you submit this data, our support engineers will assist you with removing errors in bulk.
Effect on SLA/Public Status Page data
Clearing errors does not currently automatically change existing SLA data (including Public Status Page data, which is also calculated SLA data), but it is possible to recalculate it. Simply contact support through a support ticket, and express what you would like to do.