To add a new HTTP(S) or web service HTTP(S) monitor in your Uptrends account:
- Click the + button in the menu .
- In the pop-up dialog Select a monitor type, first click the monitor type HTTP, HTTPS, Web Service HTTP, or Web Service HTTPS and then click the
The new monitor is created and you will be in the monitor configuration screen.
- Give your monitor a Name.
- Set the Check interval. Your check interval is the time between the end of one check and the start of the next.
- Enter the URL of the website you want to monitor in the URL within the Details section, making sure to include the appropriate prefix (i.e. “http://” for the HTTP monitor type, “https://” for the HTTPS monitortype, etc.).
- Once you are satisfied with the configuration of your new monitor, click on the button. You’ve now added your new Availability Monitoring monitor!
Note: You can also explore other monitor settings within the tabs at the top of the Add Monitor screen.