Uptrends Infra is our product for internal server monitoring. It uses the Uptrends Infra agent to collect and communicate monitoring data to our cloud platform.
We are working on a new agent based on modern security and system standards. The Infra agent is in public beta now, which means that you can download and test drive it. If you have questions or feedback regarding the beta version, please contact us.
Check out the beta programs page for more information on how we deal with beta features in general.
The following Infra agent version is in public beta now and available for downloading:
For detailed instructions on the installation, check out the article Linux agent installation.
This major upgrade comes with several advantages.
- An automatic update is included with the new version, so no need for manual downloads and installations anymore. If you are participating in the beta program, this also means that you’ll get the general availability version automatically once it is available.
- This version is even more resource friendly than the already resource conscious previous agent and therefore leaves more CPU and memory for your business processes.
- The agent is built on the newest technology using .NET Core, which makes it independent of the installation of the .NET Framework.
- The new agent supports only the protocol TLS 1.2 for communication with our cloud platform.
- The new agent allows you to configure a proxy specifically for communications with Uptrends' cloud collector, keeping all your other traffic local.
Please note that the agent works on 64-bit operating systems only. The agent is not supported on 32-bit operating systems.
The system requirements for the agent are as follows:
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux||6+||x64|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux
|Ubuntu||20.10, 20.04, 18.04, 16.04||x64, ARM64|
|SUSE Enterprise Linux (SLES)||12 SP2+||x64|
|Alpine Linux||3.10+||x64, ARM64|
- The agent does not support 32-bit operating systems.
- The support for the old SSL protocol has been dropped.