To view sensors and add new ones:
- Go to the menu .
- Select the device you want to view or edit.
- On the Sensors tab all sensors that currently exist for the device are listed. In the list you can turn the sensors on or off using the Active switch, change the order of the sensors (the sensor in the first row is the primary sensor, and always shows up in data summaries), and edit a sensor by clicking on the sensor’s name.
- Add a new sensor to the device by clicking at the top right of the screen. You can choose from a wide range of different sensors, depending on the type of your device. Select a type and click .
- On the Default settings tab, fill in the sensor information. Just like a device, a sensor has a description and short code. Other settings, like the sample and storage frequency are set here as well.
- On the Warning and error levels tab you have to set threshold values for triggering a warning or an error. Most sensor types allow you to set different values for warning levels and error levels.