Alerts are a great way of staying in sync with the status of your monitored services, but there are times when you simply don’t want to receive any alerts – namely, when you’re not working! For such a situation, we have created something called Duty Schedules.
What is a Duty Schedule?
A duty schedule is a schedule used to define when an operator is on-duty, to ensure that they only receive alerts when they are working. Schedules can be set to occur once, daily, weekly, or monthly.
How to use a Duty Schedule
Adding a duty schedule to an operator is quite simple, and can be changed whenever you’d like.
- Log into your Uptrends account.
- Navigate to the page, located within the dropdown menu. >
- You will see a list of operators found within your account. Select the one you’d like to add a duty schedule for.
- Now you’re in the operator settings wizard. Click on the tab labeled Duty Schedules.
- You will then see a list of existing duty schedules. (If not, click )
- Select the time period you’d like the operator to be listed as unavailable, and click .
- When you’re done, click the green button.