Make Uptrends your most trusted DevOps team member
Capture issues anywhere in your systems before they bring everything down.
- Test systems and applications behind your firewall and beyond.
- Integrate Uptrends into your CI/CD processes.
- Be one of the first to know about problems with Uptrends' advanced alerting.
- Integrate with the tools your team already uses: Slack, PagerDuty, StatusHub, VictorOps, ServiceNow, Teams, and webhooks.
Gather the data your team needs with custom dashboards
Set up your dashboards with the data that matters to you.
- Use charts, tables, status icons, maps, and single metric tiles to capture needed metrics in a glance.
- Using report schedulers, Uptrends sends the data directly to your inbox.
- Integrate the passing of important metrics from Uptrends directly into your workspace with large-screen monitors showing your custom dashboard.
Infra provides you with key indicators that allow you to plan and predict server replacement or expansion based on disk space, CPU, and memory utilization.
Changes can have unexpected consequences, and with Uptrends and Infra, you can quickly see when a change has adverse effects on your systems and user experience.
Uptrends' Multi-step API can capture and track numeric data you care about for inclusion into your custom dashboards. Choose between tables or graphs.
Uptrends' alerting and reporting allows you to respond faster and find the root cause sooner when an incident occurs. Alert escalations bring reinforcement when a problem persists.
Connect SNMP devices
Use Uptrends' Infra to interface with your SNMP networked devices and check their status, such as availability, response time, memory capacity, and supply levels.
Use Private Checkpoints
Bring the power of Uptrends behind your firewall with Private Checkpoints. Check internal apps, wikis, APIs, servers, and check availability of external apps through your firewall.
Go beyond the firewall
Use Uptrends beyond the firewall to watch your Internet-facing websites, web applications, APIs, and servers from as many as 229 global checkpoints.
Add Uptrends to your DevOps team
Uptrends has the flexibility to integrate with your team’s processes. Give it a try! Start your free trial today. No commitment and no credit card required.Try Uptrends free for 30 days