Power your e-commerce site with the best monitoring tools available today
Your e-commerce site has one goal — drive your customers toward purchasing your goods or services. Measuring the service-level quality of your site performance across three dimensions for availability, functionality, and speed calls for comprehensive transaction monitoring to alert you when something unexpected goes wrong.
Plan your key transactions and map them out
Keep customers happy, shopping carts full, and customers returning with Multi-step API Monitoring and Web Application Monitoring. Keep an eye on critical transaction pathways most often used by your customers.
- Monitor login and logoff functionality, search functions, scheduling or making a reservation and more. Test from 233 global checkpoints.
- Test shopping cart transactions: adding, removing, and selecting product options, form completion, and financial transactions. Monitor performance over time. Pinpoint peak activity periods and identify pain points.
Visualize easy-to-read, rich data in waterfall graphs
Diagnose why a specific step suddenly slows down your transaction. Dig deep into exact elements causing problems using color-coded waterfall charts. Trace which files are downloaded by the browser during any step of a transaction.
- Get waterfall reports for just the steps you want, instead of the entire transaction.
- The waterfall graph not only shows which elements your page contains (images, scripts, stylesheets, etc.) but also displays the HTTP response headers per element.
“Uptrends is the Swiss Army Knife of online monitoring, only more versatile and reliable.”
Monitor and optimize for speed, traffic & sales
Monitor the timing for each step along your customer’s journey from page load to product or service selection to shopping cart checkout.
- Designate one or all of the steps involved from along the entire transaction timeline. Analyze data displayed in colorful step timing charts.
- Quickly identify costly bottlenecks that lead to lost revenue, negative user experiences, and abandoned shopping carts.
Instantly record every action performed in the browser
Record and monitor shopping carts, payment providers, forms, and logins with an effortless process. Add Uptrends Transaction Recorder extension to your Chrome browser to easily record transactions and verify site functionality.
- Monitor shopping processes like payment provider functioning. Get in front of issues preventing customers from ordering, ensuring you don’t lose any revenue. Don’t let your customers be the first to let you know!
- Use the Transaction Recorder to fill out forms, interact with site functionality, and use any other site functions. Record and monitor your transactions by following the transaction steps just as your users would.
- Upload your transactions to your account with the help of Uptrends Support or use Self Service Transactions and easily edit your transactions in the step editor.
Monitor APIs for an e-commerce competitive edge
APIs represent 83% of all web traffic and are prime targets for denial-of-service attacks (DoS). Monitor for performance and verify API functionality. Spot trends on dashboards and check if your APIs return unexpected content.
Maintain a global edge with hundreds of checkpoints
Just because your e-commerce site works in one part of the world doesn’t guarantee it’s working everywhere. Monitor your APIs and site performance from 233 global checkpoints. Use Concurrent Monitoring to test from several locations simultaneously.
Deliver superb mobile experiences
Nearly three out of every four dollars spent on online purchases today is done so through a mobile device. So, it’s important to make sure your e-commerce site loads quickly and displays correctly for all of them. Monitor mobile availability and performance with Uptrends' Mobile Website Monitoring.
Easily edit and test scripts yourself
Uptrends’ Step Editor offers you full control over editing your transaction scripts, ensuring your monitors are as optimized as possible.
Don’t feel comfortable setting up and testing scripts yourself? No worries! Uptrends offers a specialized team of Transaction Engineers to help you every step of the way.
“We were able to improve our website load speed by almost 5 seconds.”
Get RUM performance data directly from your users
Real User Monitoring (RUM) gets you invaluable data directly from actual users of your e-commerce site — in real time! View load times per browser, OS, and device type.
- Harness your actual user’s experience and collect and quantify website performance and user data directly from your site’s visitors with Real User Monitoring.
- Track which browsers and operating systems your users use to access your website and how fast your website loads for each of them, including those who access your e-commerce site from mobile devices.
We are as serious about data security as you are
Uptrends is ISO 27001 security compliant
Uptrends achieved and maintains its ISO 27001 compliance to guarantee you that we have the processes and procedures in place to keep your information safe.
Keep your sensitive information safe in the Uptrends Vault
The Uptrends Vault restricts access to your sensitive certificates, keys, and credentials. The vault makes them accessible but not visible in your monitor settings or your reports.
GDPR compliance is a European Union requirement that affects the collection, storage, transfer, and use of personal data. Uptrends is fully compliant with the regulation.
Start monitoring your e-commerce sites and applications today
Get a leg up on your competitors in today’s highly competitive playing field. Provide your users with a fast, stable service by including Uptrends in your digital experience monitoring plan. No credit card or commitment necessary.Try Uptrends 30 days for free